Our most important stakeholders are our personnel, customers, owners, social operators1) and partners. Stakeholders are reviewed annually in Elisa´s corporate responsibility management team as a part of materiality assessment. Active stakeholder dialogue is an important part of the daily development work of Elisa’s business operations and corporate responsibility. We engage in active dialogue with stakeholders by means of regular meetings, surveys and conducting stakeholder studies.
Employee commitment and wellbeing is vital cornerstone of sustainability of our business. Personnel satisfaction is one of key performance indicators in Elisa Corporation’s scorecard. With daily management and development discussions we ensure two-way continuous dialogue with all of our employees.
Customer dialogue and continuous improvement of customer insights are at the core of our business. Customer orientation is one of Elisa’s values. Customer satisfaction is one of the key performance indicators in Elisa Corporation scorecard.
The objective of Elisa’s financial and investor communications is to support the process of correct value creation of Elisa's shares by providing with sufficient, accurate and up-to-date information to the capital markets about the development of the company's business, its strategy and its financial position. Elisa has centralised IR function who manages contacts with investors and analysts.
Director of public relations is responsible for development of public relations. We operate as expert representatives in organisations and actively participate in discussions within them. In addition, we influence the development of society through statements and other activity. Elisa has significant memberships in the following organisations, among others:
- • Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- • Finland Chamber of Commerce / Finnish Chambers of Commerce
- • Service Sector Employers’ Association PALTA
- • Confederation of Telecommunications and Information Technology (FiCom ry)
- • TIEKE Finnish Information Society Development Centre
- • Finnish Quality Association
- • Finnish Direct Marketing Association
- • ICT Producer Co-operative
- • Environmental Register of Packaging PYR
- • European Telecommunications Network Operators Association (ETNO)
- • GSM Association
Our stakeholders can report breaches of the Elisa Code of Conduct. The cases are investigated using processes in place. We address violations of the Code by appropriate means. Stakeholders can ask for advice or report violations of the Code, also anonymously, to Elisa’s internal audit, Elisa’s Legal Services or by Elisa's anonymous whistleblowing channel. In addition Elisa employees can report violations to their supervisor or to HR helpdesk.
1) Social operators include the authorities, officials, politicians, NGOs and other organisations, as well as research organisations. External stakeholders are examined from the point of view of both customers and influences in society.