Elisa Automate is a Business Unit within Elisa's international business domain. We develop and sell network automation solutions for network operators worldwide. We strongly believe that network automation brings significant improvements in efficiency and quality for our customers. In our multi-talented team, we combine state of the art know-how in software development, network technology, and machine learning to create cloud based zero touch automation solutions. We develop our business and products using Lean Start-up and agile models.
We are looking for an internationally-minded customer operations and delivery professional to join the Customer Delivery and Operations team. You will be driving and leading global customer delivery projects for Elisa Automation solutions and services. You will also lead development projects with partners and subcontractors.
This is a unique position for someone who wants to make a difference and be part of a growing international team. Our potential customers are located around the world and you will have an opportunity to work with them.
Your attitude and drive is what matters most to us. To be successful, you need to take an active role and proactively engage with customers in order to drive projects to a successful closure.
As Delivery Manager, your key metrics are customer satisfaction, delivery timeline and delivery quality. You work closely with the technical team to deliver the products and services to the customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead global customer projects, ensure customer success and timely delivery of solutions
- Lead software development and/or integration projects with subcontractors and partners
- Proactively drive win-win relationships with customers
- Apply the lean start-up model with active learning and experimentation with customers
- Collect, document and analyse customer learnings for product and process development
- Act as the technical authority and expert when required
- Prepare and maintain project plans and materials
- Organise daily, weekly and monthly follow-ups internally with the project team as well as with the customers
What we are looking for from you:
- Customer and business focused mindset
- Hands-on experience from telecom industry with references
- International experience of leading customer projects with mobile or fixed operators
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience of leading people in matrix setups
- Experience of agile software development
- Technical experience related to telco networks and automation solutions; experience related to network fault management and telco network operations is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral),
- University degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- Willingness to travel
The role is based in Helsinki.
Interested? Join our success story! Please leave your contact info, CV and application through the link below as soon as possible. For further information about the role, please contact Mikko Puuskari, Head of Customer Operations, Elisa Automate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 504837326.
Candidate interviews will start immediately, so apply as soon as possible.
For questions or comments about the recruitment process, please contact Elisa’s recruitment team (email@example.com).